Delivery & Returns
Orders placed before 4PM Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same working day.
UK Delivery Options:
- Yodel Tracked Standard Delivery (2-3 working days) / FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £69.99
- Royal Mail Standard Delivery (1-3 working days) - £4.99
- Yodel 24 Tracked Delivery (1-2 working days) - £5.99
- DPD Next Day - £6.99 *order before 4pm Monday-Thursday / FREE FOR ORDERS OVER £99.99
- DPD Saturday Delivery - £9.99 *order before 4pm Friday
International Delivery Options:
International Tracked Standard Delivery
(VAT & Duties included on all EU orders)
|Republic of Ireland||2-4 days||£9.99|
|Northern Ireland||2-3 days||£7.99|
|United Arab Emirates||4-8 days||£14.99|
|Rest of World||7-14 days||£24.99|
Easy Returns Process - 14 days to return for an exchange or full refund.
Online returns portal for UK orders! Link to returns portal - CLICK HERE
Exchanges/refunds will be granted up to 14 days from the date that the order was received. Please make sure you carefully review your order before finalising your purchase. In the unlikely circumstance you need to return an item to us, please return using the enclosed returns form.
*Items must be returned in all original packaging (including dust-bag) and in 'as new' condition/ All tags must not have been removed and remain intact. Please make sure you complete the returns form with full order details and proof of purchase within the package so we can determine who the return belongs too. Any items you wish to return are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse and are signed for.
If you need any assistance please get in touch via email: email@example.com
RETURNS PORTAL (UK orders only)
Link to returns portal - CLICK HERE
HOW DOES THE PORTAL WORK?
Using the returns portal is super simple, just log in with your order number and you’ll be given the option to return or exchange your items with ease.
To begin your return or swap follow these steps:
- Open the Returns Portal
- Enter your Order Number which you will have received when you placed the original order
- Select the item(s) you would like to return
- Select if you would like to Return, Swap or take a Store Credit for each of your items
- We are offering a 10% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit which can be used on our website to purchase a new item altogether
- The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value. This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches 0
- Download the QR code for use in any Royal Mail Service Point
- Drop it off at your nearest Drop Off Point shown from the portal. Once we receive and verify your returned items your new replacements will automatically be sent out to you, it’s as easy as that. If you do not hear from us within the allotted time please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS ADDRESS (Manual Returns)
To protect yourself and your parcel(s), please make sure you use a delivery service that insures you for the value of the item(s) & the item(s) must be recorded and signed for.
CAPO, Unit 5 Bridgewater Business Park, Gladstone Street, Blackburn, BB1 3DL
Any items you wish to return are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse and are signed for. Once your item(s) arrive back to our warehouse, exchanges/refunds will be processed as quickly as possible.